大號Mediterranean Sea Cucumber L,16oz (55-60頭)
Sea cucumbers, a marine animal closely related to sea stars and sea urchins, have elongated bodies with tentacles for feeding. They are shaped like a cucumber with leathery skin and a distinct phallic like appearance. Sea cucumbers are present throughout the world often found in the warm shallow ocean waters; however, some are found at significant depths. Many cultures throughout the world use them fresh or dried in their cooking.
Nutrition and Health Benefits:
● Sea Cucumber work with your body naturally, allowing you to workout more often to maintain healthy muscle function and allowing for full range of motion. Wellness for men and women.
● Rich source of joint-nourishing polysaccharides and deep-sea support for healthy joints
● Sea cucumbers are known for their anti-aging properties.
● Sea cucumbers contain glucosamine and chondroitin that are helpful for healthy joints.
● Sea cucumber is the most popular traditional remedy used by Malay women for helping injuries and wounds.
● Ointments prepared from sea cucumbers are used for helping back and joint pains by the Peninsular Malaysian communities.
● Sea cucumbers are an instant energy booster.
● Sea cucumbers assist in nourishing the brain and heart, as they contain fatty acids, such as EPA and DHA, similar to fish oil.
● Sea cucumbers extracts are combined with legendary herbs to produce ointments effective for healthy and beautiful skins.
● Sea cucumbers can provide a valuable protein boost for those who need it.
- Soak in clean water for at least 24 hours
- Boil in hot water for 10-20 minutes with pot lid on
- Let it sit in pot until it reaches your desire texture before serving or cooking