神奇降糖茶Tea Plus for Blood Sugar (30 tea bags)
Made in USA
The miracle formula of “Green World” Tea Plus for Blood Sugar not only helps regulate blood sugar but also helps restore insulin cells.
Two Main Benefits:
- 100% herbal ingredients
- Safe for long-term consumption
Three Main Reasons for Choosing Tea Plus:
- Balance blood sugar
- Restore healthy islet cells
- Reduce the complications of diabetes
The Four Greatest Risks of Diabetes:
- 97% of diabetics have diabetes-induced complications
- 15% of diabetics will have deteriorating vision that can lead to complete blindness
- 10-20% of diabetics show signs of renal failure; 50% of diabetics will develop cardiovascular diseases
- Diabetes can cause acral necrosis due to prolonged disrupted blood supply
Tea Plus Provides:
- Effective regulation of blood sugar
- Strengthening of abilities to process and utilize glucose
- Restoration and protection of damaged islet cells
- Simultaneous regulation of cholesterol and triglycerides
- Maintenance of overall good health
The Seven Main Complications of Diabetes:
- Ketoacidosis (high concentrations of ketone bodies in blood, leading to increased acidity in blood)
- Heart disease, including heart failure, arrhythmia, angina pectoris (chest pain), myocardial infarction (heart attacks)
- Susceptibility to urinary tract, respiratory, and skin infections
- Renal dysfunction, a cause of kidney failure
- Neuropathy, including pain in the limbs, numbness, local muscle weakness, and muscle atrophy
- Ocular lesions, including varying degrees of retinopathy, loss of vision, uveitis (red eye caused by internal inflammation), glaucoma, cataracts
- Diabetic foot as a result of insufficient blood flow to the lower periphery
Tea Plus is Suitable for Eight Types of People:
- Those who have taken medication for a long period of time and achieved a balanced level of blood sugar
- Those who have taken medication for a long period of time and not yet achieved a balanced level
- Those who do not want to use medication to regulate their blood level
- Those who have been using various medications but have not regulated their blood level
- Those with long-term insulin intake
- Those with unbalanced blood sugar, lipids, or pressure
- Those with diabetes complications
- Those who want to avoid developing diabetes, regardless of genetic proclivities
Huang Qi, Shan Yao, He Ye, Qing Qiang Liu
Not suitable for people under 18 years of age and women during pregnancy or breast-feeding.
2.5g x 30 tea bags / box
- Once per day, after breakfast or lunch, brew 2-3 tea bags with hot water (only) for 5-10 minutes and drink the tea while it is still warm. Refill and keep drinking the tea three ~ four times or until the tea becomes flavorless.
- Do not drink the tea cold.
- Do not drink with an empty stomach.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration. The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.